Monday, February 18, 2013

My opinion about Touching Spirit Bear.


I personally quite liked the book Touching Spirit bear. It did gave me ambivalent feelings with some parts because some parts were quite unrealistic. The meaning of the writer did make me think about the deeper meaning of life. The things that are told in the story and the examples the characters such as Garvey and Edwin give are very impressing and some of them really blew me away. The things they say can be used in real life too as well as the things they do to control anger and eventually let it 'roll' away. The fact that Cole did survive with his severe wounds disappointed me. It is almost not possible to survive this and it didn't add a good thing to the plot in my opinion. The fight itself was cool though.

No comments:

Post a Comment